Join us for a family-friendly evening of exciting outdoor music as we end our Fifteenth Season with our annual “Concert in the Park” pair of concerts in Cedar Park and Round Rock!
Bring lawn chairs or a blanket, a picnic if you’d like, and come a bit early if you can. These are always our most popular two concerts of the year!
Friday, May 19th – 7:30 pm
Milburn Park – Basketball Arena Area
1901 Sun Chase Blvd (at Cypress Creek Rd), Cedar Park
Saturday, May 20th – 7:30 pm
Old Settlers Park – Lake Pavilion
3300 E Palm Valley Blvd (US 79), Round Rock
Heroes can come in many different forms of and actions by individuals. The Orchestra will play glorious music that represents a range of unusual heroes, including:
- A lone helicopter crew flying out into the teeth of a ferocious storm at sea
- A scrawny Viking fixing up a wounded dragon
- A comic strip artist with a dream
- A loopy pirate captain who lost his ship
- A solitary priest with a flute facing a hostile tribe in the jungle
- A group of slaves who took over their slave ship in search of freedom
- and more
There’s definitely something for the whole family – concert goers of all ages will enjoy this evening in the park.
This free concert series is partially funded by the Orchestra’s Paul Phillips/David Begier Endowment.
We look forward to seeing you there!